Thursday, November 14, 2013

Salutations!

Hello!

This is my first blog and my first blog post. I decided to create this blog to have a place to share my thoughts and my heart. I love to journal, but I'm the only one who gets to see that. My hope is that by putting such expressions out there, God will use them and someone else will be able to benefit from them as well.

I don't know how often I'll blog or even what it'll all contain. I'm a young, single, college girl, so don't be too surprised if I write about love a lot ;). Regardless of the topic, I hope you'll enjoy it and be able to benefit from some small aspect of my writing.

Love, happiness, and peace
Babe

"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity."    -1 Timothy 4:12


No comments:

Post a Comment